- Thank You For Leaving Me 26 comment(s)
- Science of Stillness – Who and Why 15 comment(s)
- Experience Powerful and Relaxing Guided Meditation 5 comment(s)
- How to get longevity in your relationship 4 comment(s)
- Nurturing Healthy Love Relationships 3 comment(s)
- Abundance & Wealth
- Consciousness & Awareness
- Courage & Fear
- Health & Wellness
- Law of Attraction
- Love & Relationship
- Personal Growth
- Positive Thinking
- Purpose & Meaning
- Self Confidence
- Self Discipline
- SOS TV
How to Make Korea Cry
by December 26, 2011 on•
I love this clip of a young homeless Korean boy who turns up to perform in Koreas Got Talent show.
Having spent most of his life on the streets and in and out of shelters, obviously very scarred by his upbringing and lack of love and attention, this young man performs a moving operatic song.
Our past is not an indication of what talents lie within... stored in all of us is brilliance, creativity and a gift of some flavour that the world is waiting to taste.
Go for it!